Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lord of the Flies Continues

This week I read more of The Lord of the Flies by William Golding. This book is very dark. There are not many mature topics in this book, but it is very dark and scary compared to most books this difficulty level. This book is really good. There are a lot of connections to be made, and they all are very accurate and interesting to read about and think about in terms of our society today. My favorite character in this book is Samanderic. They are very interesting and useful for both sides of the island, and I thought they were very interesting.

TBR:
-Kindred
-Golden Boy
-The Graveyard Book

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same book group as you. nothing much to talk about, except that I highly recommended you read the graveyard book next (It's amazing).

    ReplyDelete