Monday, October 6, 2014

Farenheit 451

The week before last I read Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury. This book was very strange. It was about a man named Montag who burns books for a living, and he loves it. One day he meets a teenage girl named Clarisse, who tells him a myriad of things that make him completely reconsider his life and his society. He then comes to a different conclusion about the purpose of books. This book has a great  story, but was not the greatest writing. There were a few pieces where the writing was amazing, but mostly it was pretty vague and irritating. Overall I definitely enjoyed this book. The story had a lot of interesting plot twists, and I loved reading an older science fiction book.

4 comments:

  1. I've read this book! It was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might read it. what do other people think? please comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds kind of weird, and kind of annoying, but the plotline sounds good. Maybe I'll read a little bit of it and see if I like it.

    ReplyDelete